Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Thursday, April 9, 2015 // 0 comments (+)
#550.
Hey there again.
What's new with me...

Well it's midsemester break at the moment, and I'm just wallowing in self pity lately (only when I'm alone) because I know I have so much work to do and can't find the motivation to do it. I get that it's the story of everyone's life, but just thought it'd be worth a mention.
Oh, got a car about two weeks ago, and I love it. I really feel like it gives me a sense of freedom and a means to do whatever I need to do whenever I need to do it (and by that I mean copiously excessive amounts of kebabs... Mmmm...) As well as really getting into cars and the car life, I'm also shamefully addicted to Animal Crossing. I don't know how ashamed I actually am, just because I had no problem broadcasting that.

What else, what else... Not much else I guess. Other than the usual disconcerting thoughts and moments where everything feels like just melting away, everything has been seeming pretty stable, pretty good and pretty constant. Which usually isn't the greatest sign of peace, but I'll take what I can get.

Better get up and get ready for brunch with M in Yarraville now. Today's going to be a good one. I hope. :-)
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.