Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Thursday, August 28, 2014 // 0 comments (+)
#546.
Hey I just thought I'd drop by and say hello to an old friend.
So I'm eighteen now and all the angst is behind me, supposedly. Maybe I'll give this another go?
I say that but I feel like a lot of the time I barely have enough time to do me let alone do me publicly, ya feel?
Well I'm really only here now due to the temporal time gap that I have spared myself in downloading some lectures I failed to attend.

Oops its nearly done. I'll swing by another time and talk about how unmotivated I feel then.
I miss having so much free time to do this in the past.
Things are going great, by the way.
But I'll save that for next time.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.