Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Wednesday, October 9, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
#538.
Do I even study? What is studying.. Can you eat it????

This week has been an unceremonious week of practise exams and trials and tribulations and ugh why... 
Today was okay though, the weather was super duper hot, signalling the beginning of the intense summer ahead (which I am dreading). Headed to my methods exam in shorts, for the first time in over half a year! After a dreadful two hours and fifteen minutes, it was over!!!!!! It was a little bit of an eye opener I guess, should really start studying for methods....

Otherwise, today was a potentially a nice day... Had Nandos with T earlier... Was nice :) Night time weather is so lovely, especially like, summer nights! So cool, especially with the breeze. :)

Anyway, all this about weather is quite boring, hopefully I'll swing by another time.
See ya blogger. :)
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.