Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Sunday, January 4, 2015 // 0 comments (+)
#549.
At the end of it all, I just want you to ask me what's wrong.
Then I'll spill my heart.
You will apologise and ask to see me.
We will eat yummy food and play games until bed time.

Still hurts though.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.