Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Friday, August 9, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
#537.
It's been a long week. I was hoping today, no matter how limited the time span was, you'd be able to help me pick myself back up. You told me you'd fixed it.

I guess I have no right to feel this way because most of it's my fault, but I really can't help it. I'm upset, I guess. But then I have this longing feeling too, I don't know.

I had to try surprisingly hard to stop myself from crying on the way home. It was really cold. I felt really desolate.
I wonder if you heard me leave. I wonder if you're just as upset as I am for the way I handled things. God, I don't know what to feel.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.