Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Sunday, January 4, 2015 // 0 comments (+)
#548.
This may be a bit soon after a rare post but I want to do this to get my thoughts straight.
After yesterday nearly falling asleep at the wheel, I couldn't get to sleep after I arrived home because when I shut my eyes all I could think of was how horrible everything is and cry.

-EDIT-

I deleted this post because I read it again and it made me feel really really REALLY crummy. I'll know what was here though. It will still make me feel crummy.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.