Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Sunday, July 28, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
#536.
Hello, my old friend.
I haven't been around since summer, and now it's winter. Which is a bit surreal. Reading the old posts, reliving life sort of in retrospect is pretty cool, hence why I'm back tapping away. I always thought of you, my blog as trying to make my life sound interesting for others, but now that I think about it, it really is only interesting to me.
Reading how I've grown through my teenage years. How I've matured and grown to see things in a different light.
I'd really like to say I'll come by more regularly but I'm not really sure if that's a promise I can make.

Last post I said this year would be hard. Not only that, but it would be full of hard work. I got the first part right but finding myself procrastinating when there's two months til exams that may very well define my place in life for the next however long is kind of daunting.

Life has been pretty kind over the past few months. Feels like not only me, but everyone around me is growing up. Filling in their own skin and the shoes destined to be theirs. My friends are finding their direction and that's all well and good and I'm really happy for them but then I look at myself and my outstanding existential crisis and wonder where I'll be in five years. Or maybe even one year.

I think I'm getting too deep now. Too philosophical. I'll try to come back soon.
G'night. :)
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.