Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Tuesday, January 22, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
#535.
Hey there blogger. Tien here, reporting from the end of my last ever summer holidays before I have to go back to high school. How nostalgic.

Well these holidays have been pretty smooth, working every second day, almost, if not more. That's okay though, I feel as if work has become easier to bear, hours fly by, I guess all I needed was routine.
I've been feeling an incredible amount of eagerness, keenness, excitedness, nostalgia and a lot of things found in between those various emotions. I have reason to believe that all of it is brought on by the thought of my final year at high school and the mysterious, unwritten moments that lie beyond it.

Travelling, meeting new people, appreciating life a lot more. I feel as if my life is on the verge of beginning. I love this feeling. 
This next year is going to be tough nuts. Busting balls and working hard towards the pinnacle before combustion. When it does explode though, things will be different.

At least I hope they will be.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.