Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Monday, October 22, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#533.
Kind of feels like I've been stuck in the middle of things lately. I'm not sure what.. But I know it's something. Exams soon, feeling pretty unmotivated, but that really isn't anything new. 

A few things this week showed me that things hardly ever turn out the way I expect them to. Even if it's the simplest thing, it could go completely off the rails. 

I don't know what I'm on about, thought I might just pop in.
Fuck off summer.
G'night.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.