Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Sunday, September 23, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#530.
Not a very eventful day today. Woke up at around six thirty, got ready for work and drove with auntie up there. Worked solo until ten, when S came in to work with me. Screwed around and worked for the rest of the day. Lots of Frank Ocean at closing time. Good stuff. V asked me if I still wanted to go on that outing with him.. I'm not entirely sure, free lunch always sounds good but it feels sort of wrong. Hm. Came home, talked with K, made mediocre fried chicken, took a shower and did my nails. Some new Cutex thing, one stroke of the brush and my nail is done! Life is good. :3
Nichijou until bedtime.
Good night!
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.