Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Tuesday, May 29, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#523.
Change. It's so constant isn't it? We don't even realise half the time that things change until we really stop for a second and scrutinise the finer details. No matter how large it is, it's there. Things are growing, ageing, shrinking, decaying, moving, breaking, fixing and another infinite number of words ending in '-ing'.
That's what freaks me out. Nothing is ever the same. Nothing in this world, this universe stays exactly the same. Everything in this moment, as you are reading this will never be as it  is now. It will shift and move and one day maybe be coated in a thick coat of dust before it is taken and cleaned up to be used again.
It's not even just things. People change, too. Sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better. And you can't judge. You can't look at someone and determine how they're going to come out. Unexpected things are usually pleasant though. In my opinion.


I was just thinking that throughout these past few hours, past few days, weeks, months, how much we've changed. How much we've grown into each other, accustomed ourselves. How much I've learned about you and how much I look forward to learning more things to  love about you in the future. I like the idea of being that person. You know, the one that sort of just gets you.


I'm a day late on this one, but happy eighteen months.
I love you more and more every day.
:)



Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.