Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Saturday, February 4, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#514.
I wish it were always like that. I wish I didn't have to deal with so many things that young people my age aren't supposed to deal with. I know it's selfish but I hate that I'm giving so much time up for you but receiving nothing in return. Don't think just because we have that kind of relationship that you can just use me like an object. I have things I need to worry about, things I stress about, things that make me sad just like any other human being. Don't call me stupid because I'm young, I bet I know a lot more than you think I do about the world.
I get out there, that's what I do when I don't tell you where I am.
I explore, I learn, I feel.




Anyway, yesterday was nice. It started off pretty rough, getting all agitated, infuriated and interrogated. Finally made it to Herms' at half past one. I think. Lied in his bed, tried to sleep because he told me to, didn't end up sleeping any. He finished deviantarting or youtubing or whatever it was he was doing and decided to join me. Talked about things that I forget we talked about, cuddled. He shaved, smooth face.
Had a bit of fun and wondered why it was only half past four when it felt much later. Talked some more, went into the back of his house, talked with his mum a bit, she left for market while I listened to him play Daughters.


Today spent the whole day at work catching flies.
Homework, I'm fucked.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.