Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Thursday, March 15, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#519.
Hey there blogger, it's been a while. Again.
Things have been up and down lately, the weekend was a bit less than I expected. Superficial ignorance over things that should matter snowballed into a heavy something else. I'm not making much sense.

Let's just say that the past few days have been shit. Saw Herm's yesterday and that was a little uphill bump in the bigger downhill picture. Went for lunch, went back to his. Had a bit of a sook. Lots of lovely cuddles and eskimo kissing. Lots and lots of eskimo kisses actually. Got my Wombats shirt off of him (yay) and headed home too late with a bag of excuses.
This morning was a mess. Anger and regret and angst and a whole bunch of other things that don't feel right. Lots of change is coming. I hate change. Change is my worst enemy and if it was a person I'd hire a hitman to kill her. She'd probably be ugly too.
Oh well. I guess sticking it out is the only option. Life is destined for change, and it shouldn't be too long before routine returns. Just, a different routine.

See you in a few days. Or weeks.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.