Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Wednesday, February 1, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#513.
Past few days have been pretty nice. :)
Monday, woke up to brother asking me if I wanted breakfast. Well fuck yeah I wanted breakfast, but we didn't know what. Spent ages deciding then went to highpoint for Plume. But first went shawping. Got some new pricey as fuq jeans. Came home, waited for A who never came son of a douche. So had a massive skype dnm with M. Cute cunt.


Spent yesterday with Hermie. Showed up at like eleven forty five and he was already awake for once. He was so out of it the other night so I was worried I would show up and he'd be in epic hibernation gtfo everybody mode. But he was up. Playing COD. YAOK. Kicked back a bit, cuddled a lot, wouldn't let him get out of bed because that is cuddling time lost. LOL, his mum made us food and we talked for a bit with his brother too and then got back in to bed until I had to go home.


Today I woke up and watched Two Broke Girls for a bit and then went to work.
I h8 u foreva holiday hwk.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.