Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Saturday, May 26, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#522.
Hey there blogger dude. I miss you, I do!
I thought I might come by today because the past few days have been not too bad. School's been okay, family's not great but I'm dealin' okay. That and Herms and I have been on a high lately. :) Feeling so much love and everything. Saw him yesterday after school, crashed his place after hours and endured the epic rain to trek to his with a large latte two sugars, because I am just a fantastic girlfriend. (yeah okay)
Missed the bus by literally five seconds so had to wait another twenty minutes in the pelting rain (noes!) but eventually caught it over. While waiting, some girl said she recognised me, which she did! Amazing memory from like many years ago.. At least five.
Well yeah that was yesterday and today Herms and I hung out again (which explains the good mood), cuddled, watched some clips on the Youtubes, watched a movie called Man on Fire and just overall had a really lovely time. :)

Exams are coming up, I'm a bit scared but I'm not going to let that get to me now.
Talk soon blog. :3
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.