Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Saturday, February 11, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#516.
I think you ought to know what you did.
I think you ought to see the look of shock on his face, the blame that stemmed from those brief seconds and the tears you've caused to fall. You're probably at home now with your big happy fucking family and your warm fucking robes, aren't you. Your twenty seconds of crazy over that stupid nothing has caused a family to begin falling apart. Are you happy with yourself? Are you done seeking trouble? Are you done yelling at people who try their best to suck up to you for some insane fucking reason?
It makes me so angry that she believed you over him. It makes me so fucking angry that because of a stupid bitch like you, that there's all this tension between us. I hate that you're a monster and I hate that you can just live without knowing what that moment of your cracking a fucking hissy fit did to us.


I just thought you fucking ought to know.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.