Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Friday, April 27, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#521.
So that's it, you're just going to make me fucking cry and then leave and pretend it's all okay. I get it, I can be a bitch sometimes, and I know some of this I deserve but I don't feel like I should be crying like this while you pretend that everything's sunshine smiles. 
Sometimes I really just want to yell at you. I know that's not entirely fair but I shouldn't be crying over you either. You're supposed to be the one that makes me feel better when I'm upset, but tonight I just don't feel it. At all, I haven't for the past few days.


Sometimes I try really hard, I try really really hard. And when that doesn't work I just don't know what to do.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.