Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Friday, March 9, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#518.
Sometimes I wonder if you'd be better off with someone else. Someone that could give you more, someone that would be more right for you. You have all this amazing love to give and you're choosing to invest it in me. You could do better. I've told you before, you could do so much better than me, and it's stupid that you're settling for less, for this, for me.


Don't get me wrong, I love you. I love you with everything I have, everything I am and every square centimetre of me, but I'm not great at showing it, at 'being corny'. I love you to the extent where it hurts me physically to know that there is something obstructing the air between us. To the point where I can't sleep and I just feel like crying.
You deserve so much more than this. You deserve someone who is stable, someone who doesn't carry all this unessential emotional baggage. You deserve someone who is able to show you the extent of their love, someone who is much better for you than me.


I get it, you love me so you won't look at anyone else. That's what you've said. But how do you know you love me, and you won't love someone else more. I hate to question this but I just haven't been seeing it lately. I feel as if everything's kind of fading and we're headed down that one way road, and as much as I know that there's probably something brighter for you down that way, I don't want to give up. Not yet, not ever. I don't know how to love anything else. You are the object of my affections alone. But still, I don't deserve you.


I just wish I was the kind of girl that would make you happy all of the time. I try but, I'm sorry, I am deeply flawed in that respect. God how I wish I knew what to do.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.