Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Tuesday, January 24, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#508.
I don't know where you get off thinking you have the authority, the wisdom, the nerve to 'advise' others. Sure you've been through tough shit, but really, do you think you're the only one? I know I probably don't have the right to tell you off either but really, they can do whatever the fuck they want. They're young, let them make mistakes. They don't have to do everything right, that's not what youth is. I don't know if you'll see this but really, we left you? We tried honey, we really did. Sometimes you're just too ignorant to let people that care about you really care. You push us away and the friends you have now must have some crazy patience cause I swear by the end of it all, we were so over you.


If you see this you'll probably hate me. You can hate me but don't tell us we didn't try.
They're only friends with you because they're people you can't fuck over so easily.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.