Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Thursday, January 26, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#510.
I started another one of those bullet point lists just now. It was supposed to be some more things that I love about you. After two points I realised I was finding it hard to separate one lovable thing from another and that I don't love things about you any more. After one year and two months (as of tomorrow!) I find that what I love about you is, rather than things, every thing. Am I making sense? LOL. I don't know. This probably just sounds like another stupid cliché or something but I don't care. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There isn't a moment that I doubt us. That we're too young, too naive, too headstrong. The future may or may not hold a place for us, but in the present, I feel as if we are infinite.

Also on an 'about my day' note, today is Australia Day. Happy Straya Day cunts! LOL, work today was frustrating and my feet feel like mush. Fuck that though, tomorrow we party.


Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.