Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Thursday, January 19, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#507.
It is ten to ten and I am trying to decide what to do with my night and what order I need to do them in. Straighten my hair, watch New Girl, tumblr (lol), sleep. Today has been an alright day, actually no it was pretty goot, but I'm in this creepy mood, soo..




Woke up at seven to mum stressing out cause she woke up late, and she woke me up late, got ready in like two mins and headed to the shop. Made coffee while still asleep. Waited for brother to come in, when he finally did, mum sent me over to H to go about getting a new phone. Spent an hour there because he lags. Came back and went with mum to Bunnings, Centrelink and some asian grocery place. Mum drove me home and I called herms out to hang.
We met at sunshine and bought tickets for Tower Heist. We were kinda torn cause his friends said is was a bad movie but c'mon bro, Eddie Murphy. Had charcoal chicken and then bought more charcoal chicken to sneak into the cinema. Watched the movie and ate charcoal chicken, headed back to his place to chill a bit cuddled 'in his arms' and then after waiting a bit got a lift home from his mum. Came home and started my holiday homework. Mum's kinda peeved at me for going out but well, I'm @ fRe3 b1tcH b@beE. Loljks I go out like twice a week on the holidays.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.