Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Wednesday, January 18, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#506.
Hi blogger!
This is going to be a long post because I had a lovely day yesterday and today was not that bad either. I really should have blogged last night to cut my workload in half!


Yesterday
Woken up by mum to carry drinks to the car, went back to bed. Herms msged me asking if I was a awake, which I was. :) Talked for a bit, swept the house then went to get ready to head out. Met up with T on the bus, M missed it but got a lift, we all headed to sunshine station to meet with everyone else. Herms was the last to arrive, but that's okay, because as soon as I see him I know everything's going to be okay again. :)
Began the longgg journeyyy toooo N'sssss. Arrived at around two. Listened to the boys' music, cooled down, had some drinks and waited for the bbq!! N's dad is the best. Sausages, lamb and oh my god that amazing chicken oh my bloody god. Spent the rest of the afternoon kicking A in the butt, clinging to herms, saying hi to friends I haven't seen in a while, eating, listening to strange music and then we headed to the park. All the boys played soccer and basketball with some girls, some girls chilled on the playground and herms and I lay on the glass talking and stuff. :)
Headed home and herms fell asleep on me so I went to bed too.


Today
Work at seven in the morning.......
It was really really slow today, barely any customers, mum and brother came in at one, we ate and then mum and I headed on to some errands. Went to centrelink, but there was too many cunts there so we headed to the uniform shop to get my VCE jumper. Apparently Campus Choice don't stock my school anymore.......... Headed to highpoint to sort out some medicare issues, then took mum to Glue and shopped with her. :) She took me to Glassons and shopped with me. :) I have two new shirts and a pair of shorts.
Then headed to dentist, got some weird springy thing put in and headed back to the shop. Watched bro clean up then headed home, had an epic as fuq dinner and am now blogging.




Herms went to sleep early again. Sigh. Nights are so boring without his company.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.