Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Saturday, June 16, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#525.
So it's just after ten and I'm already all tucked nicely into bed pumping the Strokes. Mum and company are just outside my room having a mad asian karaoke sesh so I'm finding it a bit hard to bear.


I came by because I'm feeling a little under the weather. It feels like everyone has such interesting lives and here I am, as afore mentioned, tucked in at ten past ten. All of my friends were out last night, all of them, literally. Herms too! Even after spending the day with him, he went out for his nightlife. I feel like I'm losing out on my youth. If that makes sense. I feel like I could be doing so much more (not exactly, could be, should be or something is probably more accurate), but I'm always too lazy, too scared or just plain something else. That's what it is. Something else. I'm always finding other reasons to get out of doing things. I'm a bit sick of it to be frank, but hey, I'm not going to stop myself.


I'm going to head off to work now, I have work tomorrow. Good night, I guess.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.