Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Monday, January 16, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#505.
It's a bit too early in the morning, and it's not the right season but I'm sitting in bed listening to Bombay Bicycle club realising the fact that I have not been shopping in more than a month and probably not since spring so I don't have any cute or kitsch summer clothing. Dressing like a four year old for work in denim shorts and a graphic print tee that I haven't worn in a while. What am I going to wear tomorrow to N's...
Fuck I need to go shopping.




I really don't want to go to work, and I really don't like this weather. I hope tonight it miraculously changes an tips towards the cool end of the scale. 


p.s.
I don't know how to act around you lately. Maybe meeting your friends was a bad idea. It kinda feels like you haven't had the time for me lately and I don't know how that's supposed to make me feel. I mean yeah I know that I can't be locked on to you like a starfish every moment of the day, but I can't help wanting to. I can't help that I'm a bit of the jealous type and I'm a bit greedy and want you all to myself. Hopefully this passes. You should find something. Sometimes too much free time can get to you.
And it can get to me too.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.