Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Friday, January 13, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#503.
Hello again, blogger! :)
Time just flies. It absolutely flies. I swear I blogged recently but clearly I have not. What's new, what have I been doing.

Well I've been working a fuck load. Moreso than usual. Not reelin in no mulahs though, but that makes sense. If I ask for pay, mum's just going to guilt me about the new laptop she got me yesterday. (Yeah damn straight new laptop). This as flying fuck.
Works been okay, I'm not sick anymore, so I'm not a down right grumpy bizznatch or anything.
Umm, Tuesday went out with hubby and his mates, G lost his license overloading us, poor bugger. Met J, finally, mad cunt. Ate some asian food at St. Albans and kicked it at J's and got home at quart to ten and got raped by mum, mad.

Today I'm just at Hermie's chillin, after a mad trip to Footscray with the auntie for some musical stuff and some new school shoes. Hella fugly I might add. I'll blog more often now that I have a laptop, promise. And sorry this post is so devastatingly saturated with bore. Exohexoh!


Haw cute.
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.