Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Wednesday, November 16, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
#499.
Two exams down, only another five to go! Lol, five, who am I kidding, I'm fucked for all my exams from here out.

Our maths exam was today, spent most of the morning freaking out and last minute cramming when I realised I shouldn't have been so laid back about not studying yesterday, so smart. The exam wasn't all as bullshit as I thought it would be, the questions were actually do-able. I mean they were do-able but that's if I even got them right.. Harhar.
Well after the math exam, went to go wait at the bus stop by myself, had an unexpected lovely chat with N. She's not as half bad as people say she is... Except for how she used to block the stairs in the year seven and eight building. Zzz.


Anyway, went to hun's place, because well, I could! The door to his house was wide open when I got there so I knocked and walked in.. I don't think his mum heard me knock because she did this massive jump when she saw me, it was so cute. :) Woke him up from his four hour bear hibernation and slept while he took a shower. Spent a long while cuddling and making derp noises and such. Talked about nothing, as per usual and then had a bit of fun doing who knows what. G came over to kick back, spent like an hour or so just talking shit with him, he's got himself a girl! Congrats to him, he's so cute, constantly saying 'cause I'm taken'. It's their one week tomorrow! Hawhawhaw. So yeah, got a lift to the station from G and went home to kick back with brother and his friend D who can sight read like a god and has amazing piano talent. Too bad he smells like ciggy smoke. Goodnight!
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.