Home Facebook Tumblr Formspring Networks Follow
Posted Monday, December 12, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
#501.
Waaaow, it's been way too long. There are so many things that I want to just write and write and write so future me can reread this or you can read it or whatever. So I will. :)

So it's holidays now, I spend most of my time at the cafe perfecting my lattes. :3 when I'm not working, I'm usually out with the lover, spending time and trying to rhyme (lolol sad).
  • Saturday was M's party. Went off. :) best troll, so much dansinggggg!! Left early but it's okay, was still an ace night. :) Got her an INGLOT palette that she jizzed over, was fkin awesome. T and I are simply the queen of trolls AND the best gift buyers to ever grace this earth. :)
  • Monday, hit Chaddy with the hubby, and found that it takes waaay too long to get there and the shops aren't THAT worth it. Walked around the pricey ass stores telling him what was pretty. ;) Bought some barbie things for mother to bring back for the little itty bitty cousins in the Vietnam. :) Went back to his place after for some chills. :D Oh! And finally got my one year present from him! A notebook with some really corny as letters in there, some cute drawings of bears, a bunch of hipster as badges and some fragrance. :D
  • Tuesday was werk. Joy.
  • Wednesday was the last day of working with the fob. Mother suspected that she was pinching money and vowed to never let her work again, that's a shame, I liked working with her...
  • Thursday, mother left for the overseas, so I had hermz over. :) Chilled at my place a bit before heading off to work because brother needed some saving from the heat. Worked. Was not bad.
  • Friday was a million degrees. Went to Hermz's house real early for the lols, kicked back with him for a little. Quickie. A and G came over, chilled with them a bit before heading off to the dentist. Cleaned teeth, changed my wires and now my teeth cain (oh noes).
  • Saturday was werk and Paris By Night. That day shall never again be spoken about. Just that it was shit. Shitty shit shithouse standard of shit. Fuck.
  • Sunday was werk. Finally got some John Legend playing in the cafe. Makes life that much better! :)
And finally today. Rocked up to Hermz's house at half past ten, chilled, played COD, did nothing really, ordered Dominos and am now blogging from his PC while he hums 'Saigon oi, Saigon oi, Saigon oi!' What is my life. I don't know but everything seems jolly fine at the moment. :)
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Hello, this is Tien. This blog is the remains of the unconventional cliches and angsty phrases of my teenage years. (Plus a new one every now and then)
I Phoenix, (500) days of summer, double entendres, unmade beds, autumn, Chopin, syncopated melodies, G7 chords and things that make me feel.
tagboard
Click!
coyote(s)
Wishlist
1. Staightener. 2. Better grades. 3. A bag that fits. 4. A better appreciation for life. 5. A haircut. 6. A new TV.

Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.